The Chattanooga Riverwalk, also known as the Tennessee Riverpark, will ultimately stretch 22 miles from downtown Chattanooga near the Tennessee Aquarium to the TVA Dam and out to Moccasin Bend National Archaeological District (additional loops included in the mileage).
For now, 8 miles of the riverwalk are open and follow the south bank of the Tennessee River. A footbridge on the west end (near John Ross Bridge/Market St./SR 8 takes you to the north bank and Coolidge Park.
Parking and Trail Access
Follow I-24 to Chattanooga and exit onto US Highway 27 North to Downtown Chattanooga. Take exit 1C and merge right onto 4th street. Take a left on Chestnut Street and go three blocks, past the aquarium. You’ll see the parking sign for Ross’s Landing in front of you across the street. Park at the landing.
- Address1102 S. Watkins Street Chattanooga, TN 37404
- CategoryCasual Riding, Path
- Tagscasual, Chattanooga, comfort, Path, recreation, Tennessee, Trail
- Day of the WeekMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID