A three-day fully supported premiere professional-like cycling adventure and an experience like no other, designed to defy the limits of endurance with a road course in one of National Geographic’s “Destinations of a Lifetime”, Oconee County, South Carolina.
BEST CYCLING CHALLENGE!
ROAD TITANS 300+ and ROAD TITANS 150 combines one of the most ambitious cycling experiences, South of the Mason-Dixon Line with the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding locale.
These unique and extreme cycling challenges are designed for cyclists that really want to prove their mettle.
ROAD TITANS 300+ and ROAD TITANS 150 are not just cycling races, but battles to overcome the voices within – an opportunity to defeat them hand in hand with will power, determination, and unswayable perseverance. ROAD TITANS 150 traverses 50 miles a day while ROAD TITANS 300+ traverses 100+ miles each day. For those who have participated in the past, this has been an unforgettable and unique cycling experience.
- AddressOconee County, Seneca, SC
- CategoryRoad, Road Event
- LocationSouth Carolina
- Tagsbiking, century, Greenville, multi day, October, Race, ride, Road, road cycling, Road Titans, Seneca, South Carolina, Titans
- Day of the WeekFriday, Saturday, Sunday
- Ride TerrainMountains, Long Hills, Rollers, Flat
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID