This is a race pace ride that typically averages 21-24 miles per hour. It is a great ride to work on your road racing and pack riding skills and to get in a good mid-week effort.
Before each ride a Calozone Sprint point will be announced. Sometimes it’s a flat sprint, sometimes it’s on top of the mountain. Either way it’s a hotly contested event. You’re not just battling for bragging rights here, there’s something much greater at stake. The victor each week will be rewarded with a Calzone of their choice courtesy of our new neighbor Marie’s Italian Deli.
5:55pm B-1 group / 28 miles, 18-20 mph avg., Competitive ride (No Re-Grouping)
6:00pm B-2 group / 28 miles, Re-Grouping in 3 key points of the ride.
This is a no drop ride that has an average pace of 14-16 miles per hour.
- Address20 Tri-County Plaza, Cumming, Ga
- CategoryRoad, Road Group Ride
- TagsAlpharetta, Atlanta, biking, Cumming, cycling, Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Gainesville, Georgia, Group Ride, ride, Road, road cycling, Wednesday
- Day of the WeekWednesday
- DateMarch - November
- Ride TerrainRollers, Flat
- Group Size25-75
- Ride Length20 - 40 Miles
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID