Sandwiched halfway between the major metropolitan areas of Birmingham, Ala., and Atlanta, Ga., lies the small town of Anniston, Ala. with its big big trail dreams and 4,000-acre property, Coldwater Mountain.
More than 25 miles of trails have already been built under the direction of IMBA Trail Solutions, with up to 75 miles scheduled to be completed by 2017. To incorporate the best qualities of North America’s finest trail systems, Trail Solutions is not only putting its own to work, but is inviting pro-trail builders from all over the country to leave their creative signatures on the mountain. As a result, the Coldwater trails will eventually be accessible by a short ride from downtown Anniston, which itself can be reached by Amtrak train.
The mountain offers everything a rider could wish for: explore red-dirt trails in a backcountry setting, shuttle the gravity runs, and style out the optional technical lines, or enjoy scenic, entry-level trails that will stoke a novice rider’s fire.
- AddressCold Water Mountain Bike Trail, Anniston, AL 36201
- CategoryMountain Bike, Mountain Bike Trails
- TagsAlabama, Anniston, Atlanta, biking, casual, Mountain Biking, neaba, Talladega, Trail
- Ride TerrainMountains, Long Hills, Rollers
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID