The Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike Park is a well maintained group of trails kept by the Gainesville SORBA chapter. There are over 21 miles of dedicated Mountain Bike trails made up of several loops. There’s a 2.6 mile beginner friendly trail named The Tortoise Loop. Four intermediate level trails totaling 14 miles include the Red Tail loop, Flying Squirrel, White Tail loop and Coyote trail. The Copperhead Gap trail is 4.5 miles and the most technical trail in the system. Trail maps are posted at the main trailhead kiosk in the parking lot as well as at major intersections along the trail system. The trails are closed at sunset and after significant rain. For more information and current trail status visit www.gainesvillesorba.org.
Night riding at specific times, with approved leaders only.
- Address34.248270, -83.836627
- CategoryMountain Bike, Mountain Bike Trails
- Tagsbiking, cycling, Friday, Gainesville, Georgia, Monday, Mountain Biking, Saturday, single track, Sunday, Thursday, Trail, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Day of the WeekMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Ride TerrainLong Hills, Rollers, Flat
- Ride Length21 Miles
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID